2022 has been a hugely successful year for deltaconX in terms of growth, investment, and firsts
- We grew our client base by volume of transactions processed by over 25%
- We added ‘Marquee’ clients in both our Capital markets and Energy and Commodity businesses
- We expanded our reporting network to include reporting for clients under both US and Asian regulations
- We held our first client event in Vienna where we presented the challenges of EMIR REFIT to over 30 clients & prospects
- We continued to grow our partner network with new connections with Kaizen Reporting, RegTechDataHub, Fidectus as well as strengthening our existing relationships with both Finastra and Simcorp
- We opened an office in London to better service the UK market
- We increased the size of our team across all departments by 20%
- We have already completed the analysis and incorporation of the EMIR REFIT RTS/ITS into our data schema and made this available to our clients
- We conducted our first client survey and received a 100% recommendation rating
We are delighted that our hard work is paying off and that our existing clients continue to trust us with their global regulatory transaction reporting and that we are now becoming the strategic choice of Globally renowned firms.
As we look to 2023 and focus on supporting market readiness for the huge challenges of the upcoming global regulatory rewrites, with the core driver of improving Data Quality, we remain committed to investing in our service and partner network to provide the best strategic partnership for reporting firms.
Thank you to all who have supported us in 2022